Thursday, January 19, 2012

Aux's Top 3 Favourite Races

When you create your character you choose a race and a class, obviously what class you pick will have the most effect on the game however what race you choose will matter too - that will be the character your playing for all those hours.

My Shaman is a Tauren, my Rogue is an Undead and just about every other class Ive played has been a Night Elf.

1. Undead: I wont lie, Undead are my favourite class in all of the World of Warcraft, they're just badass. My Rogue is an Undead and if Undead could be Shamans, so would my Shaman.
They're one of the vanilla models which has probably aged the best and the 1H and casting animations are my favourite in the game, not to mention Undead racials are amazing and among the best in the game too.



2. Tauren: When I made my first character I liked the Tauren the most, Ive never been a fan of orcs in any fantasy games I've played before and Trolls are just .. eh, its a shame Undead cant be Shamans or I would of race changed years ago, but it does make sense lore wise.
Kodos are also pretty cool and the Tauren starting area zone is still my favourite in all of WoW. 
Mulgore and The Barrens were the two first zones I ever did and I'll always remember staring at my giant cowman running through the desert, good memories.




Night Elf: After I reached max level on my Tauren Shaman and Undead Rogue, I decided to give Alliance a go. Humans were too boring, Gnomes too small, Dwarves would of been my second choice but I wasn't too keen on them either, Draenei had newer character models and looked decent but there just wasnt that x-factor about them and even in Cataclysm I hate werewolves (Worgen).
Teldrassil is another amazing starting zone, I mean its a massive tree!
Darkshore is one of the most depressing zones in the game which made me avoid levelling my Night Elf up, but once I got to Ashenvale I was back in a forest of Night-Elfy goodness.
To this day I have a Night Elf Priest, Warrior and Hunter all of various levels, the rest of my characters - namely Night Elves have all been deleted over the years, but I like to mix it up and play as the faction I'm killing all the time, its quite refreshing.









No comments:

Post a Comment