Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Intro

Hey!

My names Aux and Ive been playing World of Warcraft since just before the launch of Wrath.
I made a Shaman as my first ever character and have loved it ever since, Enhancement and Elemental specs are very entertaining and never leave me bored. Ive played every class until level 40 but none match the enjoyment I get out of playing a Shaman.
Im a PVP player and enjoy World PVP/BGs and occasional Arena, Ive never been much of a raider although I have cleared everything up to Firelands.

I live in whats meant to be sunny Australia and am currently studying at school, I decided to make this Blog to practice my writing and give others tips and help by sharing my knowledge of the game with them.

I plan on covering the latest news, rumors and miscellaneous topics regarding WoW but who knows where Ill go, if you have any suggestions just contact me (see right).

Thanks, Aux.

No comments:

Post a Comment